We have added a preview demo video of our upcoming multichannel view support on iphone vidcam edition. Basically this functionality will allow you to view multiple live video streams on 1 page at the same time.
It is pretty much the same functionality we introduced on our Android Vidcam Edition version a couple of months back. we are in final testing and should be submitting to Apple soon.
For the iphone/ipad/itouch implementation it will have the following functionality:
- view multiple live video channels on 1 screen at the same time
- choose from how many cameras to see on 1 page at a time (1,2,4,6,8,16, or 32 cameras)
- quick cycle button to go through different views or long press to get a pop up selection option of how many to show on a screen
- ability to start the app right into a specific multichannel view
- ability to start multichannel view on first group of cameras all of the time or the last group you exited the app on
- ability to choose how many cameras to start the multichannel view with every time
for the iphone you will typically enjoy 2,4,6, or 8 channel view options. for ipad 16 & 32 come into play although all camera view options are available on both types.
if you want to go into full single view on a particular camera just touch that camera on the screen while in multichannel view.
Preview video link here: Total Control Iphone Vidcam Edition Multichannel View Demo Video Link
the demo video is on an iPad but it is the same for iphone and itouch.
Pretty much the same thing like our Android Multichannel View Video here: Total Control Android Vidcam Edition Multichannel View Demo Video Link