We posted a video of the Total Control Android Vidcam Multichannel View Options on our Youtube Channel.
The options are:
- Default Cameras:
- This option allows you to choose how many cameras will show on the screen by default when you enter the multichannel view.
- Options are: 2,4,6,8,16,32 cameras
- Show Group:
- This option allows you to choose which cameras will show by default when you enter the multichannel view. Options are:
- First Cameras: this will show the first camera group in the camera list starting with camera 1 always.
- Last Cameras: this will show the last group of cameras you exited the app from previously when you enter the multichannel view. great for picking up where you left off.