50% OFF CHRISTMAS SALE FOR TOTAL CONTROL SOFTWARE*Cannot be combined or applied to any previous or future offer or purchase. Non refundable.
When: Monday December 19, 2011 - through Saturday December 31, 2011 Midnight
What: Christmas Sale on our popular cctv video surveillance & universal remote control software for mobile phones.
- Vidcam Editions: Enjoy the ability to watch live video right on your mobile device
- Remote Editions: Universal remote control software for your mobile device
- Free demo to try before you buy on website for Android, Blackberry, & Windows Mobile (up to 6.5)
- Support for Android, Blackberry, Ipad, Iphone, Itouch, and Windows Moible (up to 6.5)
Android, Blackberry, Winmo:
- Promo Code: CYBER2011
- How To Redeem:
iPhone, iPad, iTouch:
- Search for 'total control' on apple app store. prices are shown at 1/2 price already.
Features: Vidcam Editions (iOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows Mobile)
- Support for up to 1, 4, or 8 dvr channels, ip cameras and video encoder streams (depending on version)
- Support for cellular and wifi (BES option also for Blackberry)
- Single & MultiChannel video encoder support (selected models) for analog camera support.
- Support for authentication
- Support for Pan, Tilt, & Zoom (on supported models)
- Use of swipes Pan & Tilt as well as pinches for Zoom
- Ability to change ip address and port as desired for internal and remote use
- Support for over 100 manufacturers and 500+ models - Total Control Compatibility List Click Here
- Direct stream connection. No video going through 3rd party servers
- No monthly or annual subscriptions
- Function to easily change cameras while viewing. 'Previous Camera' and 'Next Camera' function in menu while viewing to automatically change camera.
- Function to automatically rotate through cameras based on time period. For instance set the application to rotate to the next camera every 30 seconds automatically
- Support for landscape and portrait mode (on supported mobile devices)
- Jpg snapshot capability (while viewing live stream) to save to your local photo gallery.
- Support for MJPG and JPG codecs as supported. Mjpg is preferred method of video streaming when supported. Jpg used for jpg refresh (when mjpg not supported) and snapshots
Features: Remote Editions (iOS & Android)
- iDevices & Android Compatible.
- Ability to control IR (Infared) products. Requires use of addition hardware components. See documentation for more information.
- No PC or server required for application. Direct control between application and hardware appliance.
- 'Profiles' - support for multiple personalized user configurations.
- Mutiple sub-category support for 'layered' configurations.
- Device listing for easy access to control pages
- 'Favorites' tab for quick device access across configurations
- Application utilizes database of 300,000+ IR codes from hardware component (for supported hardware with built in IR dbase)
- Application utilizes hardware built in 'learner' to learn any remote. Learn single buttons or whole remotes. (for supported hardware that has built in learner)
- Security settings for commercial applications. Lock down/hide parts of the application so it is safe for public use.
- Macro support (execute multiple steps with one command) *Requires bitwise Project Editor software sold seperately.
- Macros can support 1way control of most of the hardware functions including IR, RS232, relays, & GPIO (bitwise only currently)
- Punch through support (map buttons between devices when supported)